Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Creating A Game Development Industry from the Ground Up

I was going through some of my files and I ran across this presentation. I originally gave this at the Games Convention Asia in September 2007, but the material is still quite current and relevant. The presentation illustrates some of our discoveries as well as relays to other burgeoning game industries and culture what may be required to start one down the right path.



I'd enjoy hearing comments from those of you with similar experiences or those of you who have questions regarding the state of game development in the Philippines or Asia Pacific. Enjoy!


Note: the presentation was written during the Matahari Studio days - prior to the Kuju acqusition.

2 comments:

MrValdez said...

Hey man. Thanks for the Pinoyforum.net mention. I didn't expected to see our site there. It was a pleasant surprise. ;)

Eric Marlow said...

Sure, no sweat. It's was pretty instrumental in the early days :-)

Eric